Thursday, May 24, 2012

No Ordinary Love



This song is very special to me, it reminds me of when I lived in Germany, and boyfriend was still my flirtation. 

He would write me sweet messages over anything we could get, Facebook, MSN Messenger, (modern love) and send me cool music that I'd never heard of before.  I fell hook, line and sinker for his charms, I must admit, he was especially cute and original with his wooing. 

I look back to that time and realise how much I've grown up since then, and I really miss that time when life was this huge adventure, and we were just discovering each other's quirks, loves, favourite music and art. At the same time, I'm so grateful and happy that we've grown together over the years, and now know everything about each other, it's a very special kind of love that we have. 

Deftones did a Sade cover, "This is No Ordinary Love", and it is kind of our motto for our little love that we have. 

Love you boo!

No comments: